|Ty the Immortal|
|Weapon Drop||ZM MP 1(g)|
ZM MP 3(g)
ZM MP 5(g)
VB FW XX(g)
He first appears at Vasel, during the recapture of the west bank. His name is well earned as he proves to be the most resilient of all Imperial aces making two more appearances during the story. He makes his second appearance at Kloden, during Welkin and Alicia's separation from the squad and escape through the forest and his third and final appearance at Vasel's east bank, during Squad 7's second confrontation with Radi Jaeger.
He is also makes an appearance in the Skirmish 09: East Bank of Vasel skirmish mission from the EX Hard Skirmish downloadable content.
Ty wields many weapons throughout the game, the following is a list of the weapons earned for defeating him:
- Chapter 03: Vasel Urban Warfare - ZM MP 1(g)
- Chapter 08: The Woodland Snare (Pt.1) - ZM MP 3(g)
- Chapter 17: The Bridge to Hope - ZM MP 5(g)
- Skirmish 09: East Bank of Vasel (EX Hard Version) - VB FW XX(g)
Stats and Equipment
- Defense - 5
- Accuracy - 75
- Evade - 30
- Defense - 9
- Accuracy - 81
- Evade - 40
- Defense - 36
- Accuracy - 90
- Evade - 75
- There is also a GRA Fencer ace named Ty who appears in Valkyria Chronicles 2. However, it most likely is a different Ty, as not only does he not carry the "Immortal" moniker, he is also referenced in the briefing as a local war hero in Arlem.
- Ty the Immortal also appears in Hard Skirmish 3: Beneath the Frost in Valkyria Chronicles 4.