"...especially after they attain elite status", did trooper elite exist in VC1? Arciusazrael 07:08, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Not as a separate class, no. In VC1 "Elite" is level 11 for any class. Evil Tim 07:40, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks! Arciusazrael 08:06, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
New Look Class Pages
Hoping to get the look of class pages to an acceptable level before we start up the project to improve them, any comments would be appreciated.
Ecchi garr 19:41, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- P.S. For the record i have used the term "core" to describe the starting job of a class tree, "advanced" to describe it's second level classes and "elite" to describe the top level classes, i propose we use this system across the wiki for the sake of uniformity.
- I think using a large image in top of the page is a little bit too much. And whichever image we use, it only represent a branch of Shocktrooper: Militia Shocktrooper, Army Shocktrooper or Lanseal Shocktrooper, not the Shocktrooper class as a whole. I think we should use the Shocktrooper insignia instead.
One more thing, I can make a simple template like this, what do you think?
|Equipment||Predecessor Class||Successor Class|
[Arcius] 00:43, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe not "too much" but I guess, a bit "unsuitable"? Since Jane or any other character is not enough to represent all the troopers. [Arcius] 02:41, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, I think we should create separate articles for Imperial and GRA troops. These Unit articles are only for players' units only. [Arcius] 03:55, August 20, 2011 (UTC)