Gallian Sniper Rifles Circa 1935
Gallian Auto-Sniper Rifles Circa 1935
Gallian Anti-Armour Sniper Rifles Circa 1935
Imperial Sniper Rifles Circa 1935
Brondel SP B
- In VC3, graphic improvements have allowed the normal GSR to dump its rough lines of VCII and to get smoother lines much closer to the orginial games GSR, while changing in appearance, performance is still similar to the VCII version.
- The appearance of the Gautt-series anti-tank rifles in VC3 (which takes place in 1935 EC) places it in the same era as the ATR-series anti-tank rifles of VC1; their similar appearance and roles suggest a link between the Gautt and ATR rifle series, though it is currently unknown what this relationship could be.
- With its 3-shot barrage of 1000 anti-armor shots, the Scogul is one of the most broken long-range anti-armor weapons in all of Valkyria Chronicles. It easily surpasses the damage output of all lances available in VC3 and all but the highest-power mauls, all while easily out-ranging all of them. The Scogul, with its high zoom capabilities, can easily and accurately OHKO most non-ace tanks from the sides and destroy anything with a critical shot.
- The only competition in terms of accuracy and firepower is Imca's open fire, when she's deployed as a fencer and armed with a Crowbar, which can hit all enemies in her viewpoint no matter the range and has almost as much hitting power. Nevertheless, the Scogul is not limited by SP count and thus gives a formidable and versatile anti-armor capability.
- The only thing that prevents the Scogul from completely breaking game balance is that its DLC mission is very difficult to finish even for veteran players. This isn't like VC1's ZM-Kar 8(g) which is easily obtainable with level 1 troops and a little strategy in the Challenges of the Edy Detachment (see here); if you want to break VC3's metagame, you have to earn it.
|Valkyria Chronicles 3 Weapons|
|Main Weapons||Lances | Machine Guns | Melee Weapons | Pistols | Rifles | Sniper Rifles|
|Others||Engineer Tool | Flamethrowers | Grenade | Instruments | Mines | Ragnaid | Var | Accessories | Weapon Plans|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.