Gallian Pistols Circa 1937
- Full Length: 452mm
- Barrel Length: 361mm
- Caliber: 7.65mm
- Weight: 1620g
GRA Pistols Circa 1937
- Gallian pistols have a higher shot-for-shot damage than the majority of rifles. Most captured GRA pistols, on the other hand, trade raw damage for rifle-level accuracy and range.
- Despite being a new weapon type, pistols (and the engineers using them) share the same animations as rifles.
- Despite being called "pistols", the higher damage and caliber of the weapons (according to the official artbook), as well as how they are handled, suggests that they are instead carbines.
- Pistols were probably added as a way to make the Engineer class more unique.
- The weapons appear to slightly draw off the Mauser C96 - and indeed, the Viper-X weapon is essentially an M1896 Carbine, which featured a wooden foregrip, stock and considerably longer barrel.
- Goll is a Valkyrie in Norse mythology.
|Valkyria Chronicles 2 Weapons|
|Main Weapons||Lances | Machine Guns | Melee Weapons | Pistols | Rifles | Sniper Rifles|
|Others||Engineer Tool | Flamethrowers | Grenades| | Instruments | Mines | Ragnaid|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.