|Birth Date||c.1910 (Aged 25 by 1935)|
|Squad Story||Unfortunate Souls|
- "Behold my ultimate power!"
- —Odin, on activating Double Movement
Edinburgh Army Squad E scout, age 25. A man who prefers fantasy to reality. He insists everyone call him "Odin, god of battle" instead of Thomas.
He keeps a notebook full of details on "Odin" and his powers. He tends to sulk when its contents inevitably inspire laughter and/or cringing.
In reality, he's very timid and lazy. However, it appears he might be starting to change for the better.
After returning to his hometown, he quits being a shut-in, and works to help his family's farm. He now goes by "Hades, god of the harvest."
- Base stats
He is unlikely to be recruited at level 1, so no base stats can be given.
- Max stats
(Level 30 Scout Paragon)
- HP - 341
- AP - 900
- Accuracy - 54
- Dodge - 67
- Personal potentials
|Hawkeye's Glint||Increases his firing accuracy.|
|Eternal Psylord||A god's mind never rests. When his AP runs out, his defense increases.|
|Panicky||Charging into enemy fire makes them panic, decreasing evasion.|
|Coward||Being discovered by the enemy makes them lose their nerves, lowering their firing accuracy.|
|Replaced by God of Battle after Squad Story|
|God of Battle||Being surrounded by enemies increase his attack power, defense, and firing accuracy.|
|Unlock - Complete Squad Story Unfortunate Souls|
- Battle Potentials
|Undodgeable Shot||Attacks have a set probability of being impossible for enemies to evade.|
|Skilled Assassin||If able to successfully land an attack without being noticed first, attack power and evasion both rise.|
|Major Evasion||Evasion skills have a chance of being moderately enhanced.|
|Double Movement||They have a chance of being able to move twice consecutively.|
- By "move twice consecutively," Double Movement means that when Odin runs completely out of AP, there is a chance that he will restore his AP bar. If this occurs, it fills completely, even if he has been controlled multiple times that turn. It only restores his AP, not his Action.
- Coward is incredibly likely to trigger since the game runs a check for it each time a new enemy sights Odin.
- Once Coward is dealt with he is an excellent Scout, having both Undodgeable Shot and Double Movement.
- Lowest HP of any Scout.
- Third highest accuracy of any Scout after Minerva Victor and Christel Ward.
- His character-specific item is a role-playing game character sheet for the "Odin" character (evasion +3).