|Birth Date||c.1920 (Aged 17 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian militiaman (former)|
Her life on the family farm led her to grow up rather sheltered. She often enjoyed holing up in the stables with the animals.
She makes tripping over her own two feet look easy. On the farm, she once dropped a basket containing a hundred fresh eggs. Her father nearly exploded.
A pioneer in the raising of long-haired mules, she had orders for their warm, soft wool pouring in until she left the pen gate unlocked and they wandered off.
Born and raised on a ranch, Nancy is a very simple girl. She's completely happy to stand around in a horse barn all day. A little clumsy and prone to tripping over absolutely nothing, Nancy once broke 100 freshly laid eggs and was scolded by her father. After returning home, Nancy found out that her family was now keeping a long-haired mule on the ranch. Her family was receiving many orders for the long-haired mule's fur, which is highly coveted for its warmth. Unfortunately, Nancy forgot to lock up properly one day, and the mule escape with all the associated profit...
- HP - 185
- Accuracy - 16
- Evasion - 19
- AP - 800
- Defense - 0
- HP - 300
- Accuracy - 38.1
- Evasion - 54.2
- AP - 900
- Defense - 3
- Meadow Bred - Standing in a grassy field helps them relax, enhancing their defense.
- Good Buddy - Being around good friends makes even the battlefield a little cheerier, boosting their attack power.
- Bug in a Rug - Cozy places like trenches seem calming, and give a boost in attack power.
- Klutz - Remembering to load ammo into their weapon sometimes completely slips their mind.
- Stealth - Defenses are strengthened when in hiding.
- Power Scout - Sighting five or more enemy units grants a boost in both evasion and attack power.
- Dud Mine - Land mines have a set chance of not exploding when tripped.
- Full HP Recovery - They have a chance of recovering all of their HP after attacking.
|"Just umm... Leave it to me?"|
|"I totally got it."|
|"Please hit, ok?"||noicon|
|"Here I go!"||noicon|
|Killing a Foe|
|"I wanna help too!"|
|"Is it my turn now?"|
|"Ooh, me too!"|
|"Ooh, me too, Montley!" (Montley)|
|"Ooh, me too, Ted!" (Ted)|
|"Ooh, me too, Emile!" (Emile)|
|"Yay! Happy grass." (Meadow Bred)||noicon|
|"I feel better with you around." (Good Buddy)||noicon|
|"Yay! Snug as a fox in a foxhole." (Bug in a Rug)||noicon|
|"Ooopsie! I dropped my bullets." (Klutz)||noicon|
|"Oooh, I love hide 'n' go seek!" (Stealth)||noicon|
|"... There's a ton of 'em." (Power Scout)||noicon|
|"Phew... Lucky me!" (Dud Mine)||noicon|
|"Wowie, I feel all tingly." (Full HP Recovery)||noicon|
|Healed by Ragnaid|
|"Um, thanks so much?"||noicon|
|Rescuing an Ally|
|After Medic Visit|
|"Aggh... What should I do!?"||noicon|
|"Miss Medic! please hurry!"||noicon|
|"You can make it, Ted!" (Ted)||noicon|
|"Stay strong, Montley!" (Montley)||noicon|
|"Please don't die, Emile!" (Emile)||noicon|
|"Umm... I'm tired here?"|
|"I'm kinda really hurt?"|
|"T-This isn't... fair."||noicon|
|"Hope I can... Make it to heaven... Okay... I've... Got no sense of... direction..."||noicon|
|Enter Squad 7|
|"I'm Nancy Dufour! It's so good to meet you!"||noicon|
|Exit Squad 7|
|"It was so great working with you! I had a total blast!"||noicon|
- Klutz has a rather odd description; the actual effect is that Nancy has a chance of losing her grenade when selected.Obviously this means it is best to not use Nancy if you are going to need a grenade.
- In Valkyria Chronicles 2, Cosette, Marion and Noel mentioned that sheep wool yarns from Dufour farms are popular in Gallia commenting on them as "very hard to get".
|Officers||Alicia | Eleanor | Isara | Largo | Rosie | Welkin | Zaka|
|Scout||Aika | Cherry | Freesia | Hermes | Juno | Melville | Montley | Nancy | Noce | Ramona | Susie | Ted | Wavy|
|Shocktrooper||Aisha | Alex | Coby | Dorothy | Edy | Hannes | Jane | Kevin | Mica | Nina | Salinas | Vyse | Wendy|
|Lancer||Elysse | Hector | Jann | Nils | Rosina | Theold | Walter | Yoko|
|Engineer||Claudia | Dallas | Herbert | Homer | Karl | Nadine | Ramsey|
|Sniper||Catherine | Cezary | Marina | Oscar|
|Tech Support||Hans | Kreis | Leon | Medic|
|Tank||Edelweiss | Shamrock|
|Hidden||Audrey | Emile | Knute | Lynn | Musaad|