Information on what it can be equipped with can be found here.
Throughout the Second Europan War, the Nameless Tank serves as Squad 422's primary assault vehicle, even before Kurt Irving's transfer to the Nameless. Even by the war's conclusion and the squad's disbandment, the Nameless Tank played a central role, making an important attendance at Kurt and Riela's wedding in her epilogue, with the number 06 embedded on the front hull in honor of Gusurg.
Compared to the Gallian Army's Medium Tank B, this tank has a smaller turret but also a smaller front face which makes it harder to hit. Like the Edelweiss, the Medium Tank C is rounder than the Medium Tanks A and B, which allows it to deflect incoming fire and reduce the damage taken from shots by spreading their impact. The six wheels are also larger, granting the Medium Tank C greater maneuverability. Also, the cannon barrel features rifling.
Canonically, the Nameless Tank consists of the Medium Tank C frame paired with the Standard Turret+, the combination of which looks rather similar to the Edelweiss II from the first game. However, for gameplay reasons, this tank is fully customizable like the one in VCII and can even be an APC.
- Due to the customization abilities, the Nameless tank may be a precursor to the Type 36 of VCII, although the customization could just be a gameplay point and the canonical tank is always the same.
- The canon design draws off the King Tiger for both the hull and the turret, the latter of which resembles the prototype turret used on the early versions.
- Both the canon turret and body exist in game yet were not paired during the demo, probably because the Standard Turret + is mismatched in terms of power against imperial units in the demo.
- Just like the tank in VCII, this tank is nameable.
- The tank's number plate has "Rnd.b.t.2" listed as its manufacturer, with "Rnd" standing for Randgriz. Given that the Edelweiss has "b.t" listed in the same place, which stands for "Belgen and Theimer", this implies that there's a connection between the two tanks.
- The Nameless Tank, along with the Edelweiss, made a crossover appearance in the mobile online game World of Tanks Blitz from September 15th-30th, 2016. Also, the Nameless Tank was playable for a limited time as a Japanese Tier VIII Heavy Premium Tank in World of Tanks PC (for ASIA Server only) and World of Tanks Console (Worldwide).
|Core Members||Imca | Kurt | Riela|
|Members||Ada | Alfons | Amy | Annika | Cedric | Clarissa | Deit | Elliot | Felix | Frederica | Gisele | Giulio | Gloria | Ilmari | Leila | Margit | Serge | Shin | Valerie | Zahar|
|Tank Commanders||Carisa | Gusurg|
|Others||Antonio | Nameless Tank | Ramsey|
|Extras||Aika | Aliasse | Alicia | Anisette | Audrey | Avan | Baldren | Cosette | Edy | Eleanor | Fina | Homer | Hubert | Isara | Jann | Juliana | Largo | Leon | Lynn | Marina | Maximilian | Nagisa | Radi | Rosie | Selvaria | Susie | Valkyria Riela | Vyse | Welkin | Zeri|
|Valkyria Chronicles 3 Vehicles|
|Gallian Vehicles||APC | Edelweiss | Nameless Tank | Narcissus|
|Imperial Vehicles||APC | Light Imperial Tank | Medium Imperial Tank | Heavy Imperial Tank|
|Boss Vehicles||Echidna | Lupus / Lupus Regnum | Schakal|