|Birth Date||c.1913 (Aged 24 by 1937)|
|Affiliation||Lanseal Military Academy|
|Role||Lanseal cadet (former)|
Gallian Army personnel
|Valkyria Chronicles 3|
- "Don't presume to speak to me so casually. Unlike you lot, I shouldn't be here."
- —Margit Ravelli, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Margit, having previously graduated with honors from the Lanseal Royal Military Academy, has a great deal of pride in herself and her ability to lead. Following graduation, she was assigned to command a squad in the Gallian Regular Army. However, when her subordinates failed to carry out her orders, she was demoted and subsequently transferred into the Nameless.
When faced with assaulting an Imperial position in place of Army forces from head-on, a route that she had deemed most suitable earlier, she changed tactics, suggesting the Nameless use an unmapped bypass she knew of in the area, allowing them to attack from the Imperials' flank. Kurt initially refuses her offer, but relents when Margit insists that she will take true responsibility as a commander during the operation, rather than blame her subordinates for her failures as she did in the past. Emerging victorious, the experience allows her to take new pride in the people she fights alongside.
- "A flower-loving noble who is troubled by her lack of tactical command skills."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
Margit was born to a highly respected military household, and is a distant relative to General Damon from the first game. After graudating from Lanseal Royal Military Academy, Margit used her family's connections to get herself placed as a second lieutenant in the Gallian Army. Margit did her best to perform as an officer, but her lack of experience and talent led to numerous failed missions, and she was eventually transferred to Nameless.
Margit's pride as a former officer prevented her from viewing and treating her squadmates as equals. This, coupled with her tendency to speak harshly and rudely to her fellow soldiers, soon made her presence in Nameless a solitary one. Margit spends every free moment tending to her flowers. By fighting her way through missions under Kurt's leadership, Margit slowly learned what it meant to be a commander. She came to sincerely care for her squadmates, and her feelings toward Kurt gradually grew beyond the boundaries of gratitutde.
After Nameless was disbanded, Margit left Gallia to search for more opportunities to flex her abilities as a military woman. With Kurt's teachings held firmly in her heart, Margit continued the fight in new lands.
- Determination - When taking interception fire, the damage dealt by it may be reduced to half.
- High Class Lady - Defense may be raised when moving across stone terrain.
- Lost - If no allied units are nearby, accuracy and evasion may be lowered.
- Panic - Anti-personnel damage may be lowered when taking interception fire.
- Commander's Awareness - If allied units are close by, accuracy and anti-personnel damage may be boosted. Replaces Panic after completing the Extra Chapter The Flower that Bloomed in Hell.
In Valkyria Chronicles 3, all characters share the same set of battle potentials for each and every unit classes. For the list of battle potentials, see Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles 3.
Samurai & Dragons
Margit makes an appearance in Samurai & Dragons as a UC monster card. As a UC monster card, Margit is of the Mercenary race and possesses the base skill, Aegis.
Killing a foe
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
Revived by Medic
- Margit's grounds for Namelessness was being discharged from the Gallian Army for breach of military regulations (held responsible for her failed missions).