|Birth Date||c.1917 (Aged 18 by 1935)|
|Likes||Odin, Nico Emery, Jimmy Frank|
|Squad Story||Unfortunate Souls|
- "I'll stay with you foreverrrrr..."
- —Lily's reaction to Direct Command
Edinburgh Army Squad E shocktrooper, age 18. An extraordinarily unlucky girl. Disaster and calamity seem to follow wherever she goes.
A thrillseeker who's learned to take a certain satisfaction in her own bad luck. If nothing else, she's extremely mentally resilient.
She doesn't have many friends, but she tries to stick close to people she likes. Right now, her favorites are unfortunately Odin and Jimmy.
Taking advantage of her sense for bad omens, she becomes a fortune teller. Apparently she has a 100% success rate, but only to predict misfortune.
- Base stats
- HP - 226
- AP - 500
- Accuracy - 10
- Dodge - 9
- Defense - 4
- Max stats
(Level 30 Trooper Paragon)
- HP - 439
- AP - 600
- Accuracy - 54
- Dodge - 36.4
- Defense - 7
- Personal potentials
|Unfortunate||Receiving a status ailment from interception fire increases attack/anti-tank power and accuracy.|
|Defective Gunpowder||Grenades and Lily just don't mix, lowering her attack power with them.|
|Misery Loves Company||When her HP falls below half, her attack power increases.|
|Ill Omen||Having allied units nearby decreases her accuracy. (Before Squad Story is completed)|
|Unlucky Ally||When a good friend is nearby, her attack and accuracy increase. (Replaces Ill Omen after completion of Squad Story)|
- Battle Potentials
|Undercover Fire||Crouching increases their accuracy.|
|Undodgeable Shot||Attacks have a set probability of being impossible for enemies to evade.|
|Mid-Range Skills||Firing accuracy and attack power are improved when no enemies are in the immediate vicinity.|
|Full HP Recover||They have a chance of fully recovering HP after finishing an attack.|
- Lowest HP of any Shocktrooper.
- Worst dodge of any Shocktrooper, tied with Simon Bale..
- Forth most accurate Shocktrooper after Raz (56) and Stanley Barclay and Vancey Fioré (55).
- Despite her basic stats, she is actually an excellent Shocktrooper, particularly once she reaches Elite and her grenades become less of a factor. She benefits greatly from the Order Defense Boost, since she has no Def-boosting Potentials: this will allow her collection of almost exclusively combat-focused Potentials to come into their own.
- The accuracy boost from Unluicky Ally is enormous: it basically turns any gun she uses into a laser.
- Her character-specific item is called "amulet of luck?" (+2 vs Pers).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.