|Weapons||Modified Breda Arsenal 24/75mm PaK Cannon
Erma 7.92mm Machinegun
Squad F's Light Tank. A Gallian model famed for its impact in the battles of EWI. Despite its age, the design is still in use across Gallia and many other Europan countries. Its weapons can be reconfigured depending on the situation.
- Being a Gallian Light Tank, it is based on the Panzer II.
- Breda Arsenal and Erma are both real-life weapon manufacturers, respectively being Breda Meccanica Bresciana of Italy and Erfurter Maschinenfabrik of Germany (known as the manufacturer of the MP40).
- The given dimensions of the main gun do not, however, match anything Breda ever made: instead, they are those of the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24, the gun used on early Panzer IV and StuG III variants.
- The reference to it as a "modified PaK cannon" is actually referencing the KwK 37's replacement, the 7.5 cm KwK 40, which was a modified version of the 7.5cm PaK 40 anti-tank cannon (Panzerabwehrkanone). This was a much longer-barrelled gun, the tank variants either 43/75mm or 48/75mm.
- Glory starts off looking like a regular Gallian Light tank but can be upgraded to look like the Shamrock in skirt design.
- During the mock battle between Squad F and Squad E, Minerva refers to Glory by the callsign "Spumador." This means "the foaming one" and according to legend was the name of a horse belonging to King Arthur.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Vehicles
|Federation Vehicles||Cactus | Glory | Federation Tank | Hafen | Snow Cruiser|
|Imperial Vehicles||Assault Tank | Heavy Imperial Tank | Light Imperial Tank | Medium Imperial Tank | Ultimate Tank|
|Boss Vehicles||Lophius | Orcinus Magnus | Vulcan / Vulcan Procus|