|Weapons||Modified Breda Arsenal 24/75mm PaK Cannon
Erma 7.92mm Machinegun
- Being a Gallian Light Tank, it is based on the Panzer II.
- Breda Arsenal and Erma are both real-life weapon manufacturers, respectively being Breda Meccanica Bresciana of Italy and Erfurter Maschinenfabrik of Germany (known as the manufacturer of the MP40).
- The given dimensions of the main gun do not, however, match anything Breda ever made: instead, they are those of the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24, the gun used on early Panzer IV and StuG III variants.
- The reference to it as a "modified PaK cannon" is actually referencing the KwK 37's replacement, the 7.5 cm KwK 40, which was a modified version of the 7.5cm PaK 40 anti-tank cannon (Panzerabwehrkanone). This was a much longer-barrelled gun, the tank variants either 43/75mm or 48/75mm.
- Glory starts off looking like a regular Gallian Light tank but can be upgraded to look like the Shamrock in skirt design.
- During the mock battle between Squad F and Squad E, Minerva refers to Glory by the callsign "Spumador." This means "the foaming one" and according to legend was the name of a horse belonging to King Arthur.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Vehicles
|Federation Vehicles||Cactus | Glory | Federation Tank | Hafen | Snow Cruiser|
|Imperial Vehicles||Assault Tank | Heavy Imperial Tank | Light Imperial Tank | Medium Imperial Tank | Ultimate Tank|
|Boss Vehicles||Lophius | Orcinus Magnus | Vulcan / Vulcan Procus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.