|Weapons||Uranus pMG v73 Machine Gun|
|Hitpoints / locations||Body 3,000 HP, defence 140, critical 3, instantly destroyed by explosive weapons|
|Appearances||Chapter 9: A Midsummer Incident|
It makes its first and only appearance in Valkyria Chronicles, during Chapter 9: A Midsummer Incident. The APC is effectively a "puzzle" boss in this level, with the challenge being more a matter of figuring out how to attack it than fighting it per se.
- The APC is one of the few armoured vehicles in the game with no tread hit location, although there is no point as it is instant mission failure to use explosive weapons or tank shells.
- The APC most closely resembles an enlarged Sd.Kfz. 251 halftrack with the body "squashed" horizontally; taller, but shorter by the length of the removed front wheelbase. It even retains the mudguards for the two front wheels.
- For some reason, the mission summary counts the APC as a Tank Destroyer.
- The weapon is a Uranus model, which is mainly used by the Imperial army. This is strange as the APC is not Imperial in any way, being a commandeered Gallian vehicle. It's likely that the level was a late addition (the APC also has no profile in the Glossary or the Weapons list although it does have concept drawings in the Valkyria Chronicles art book), and it was seen as easier to use an existing weapon than create a new one for this mission, or the game simply doesn't support giving "enemy" vehicles friendly weapons.
- The APC is not in the strictest sense of the term a tank, but "tank" is a unit class in the games referring to armoured fighting vehicles in general; technically, units like Batomys and Marmota are not tanks either. In game terms, the Gallian APC is a tank-type unit.
- Player-controlled APCs appear in Valkyria Chronicles 2, 3, and 4; they are considerably weaker in terms of armor than the vehicle depicted in Valkyria 1, and are more similar in appearance to the SdKfz 222, Puma, and various other APCs.
- In later games, vehicles of similar model were depicted as Imperial APCs: while this is a retcon of sorts, presumably the idea of this is that the "Gallian" APC is actually a captured Imperial vehicle being used by the Gallian military due to shortages of their own equivalent vehicles.
|Valkyria Chronicles Vehicles|
|Gallian Vehicles||Alicia Bakery | Edelweiss | Gallian Light Tank | Gallian Tank Destroyer | Guard Tank | ISARA | Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer (cut) | Shamrock|
|Imperial Vehicles||Heavy Imperial Tank | Imperial Tank Destroyer | Light Imperial Tank | Medium Imperial Tank | Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.G (cut)|
|Boss Vehicles||Batomys | Dromedarius | Equus | Gallian APC | Lupus / Lupus Regnum | Marmota|