|Birth Date||c.1918 (Aged 17 by 1935)|
|Unit||Federate Joint Ops|
|Likes||Jean Matrix, Stanley Barclay (After Squad Story)|
- "Edinburgh army Squad E shocktrooper, age 17. A girl who hides her face behind an iron mask. Whatever her reason, she avoids talking about it."
- —Personnel Profile
- Supposedly quite beautiful under her mask, according to Stanley Barclay; he referred to as an "angel".
- Fairly unkempt, since she unable to take off her mask even when bathing
- A bit shy and quiet, as she has become quite used to hiding both her face and heritage behind her mask
Edinburgh army Squad E shocktrooper, age 17. A girl who hides her face behind an iron mask. Whatever her reason, she avoids talking about it.
Has a somewhat melancholy air about her. She isn’t necessarily shy, but she seems to prefer not to mingle much with the other squadmates.
She wears the mask on her father's orders. Wishing for her happiness, her mother ceded all parental rights, and remained living in the slums.
With newfound courage, she discards her mask, leaves her father's house, and finders her mother. The two of them now live in the countryside.
- Is the illegitimate child of a nobleman, so her father ordered to wear her mask at all times to hide his "noble indiscretion".
For information regarding Ferrier's stats, potentials and overall gameplay, please refer to:
- Although Ferrier's beauty is heavily teased in her Squad Story, there is actually no official model of her face.