- Base stats
- Max stats
- Panicky - Panics when under interception fire, lowering attack power against infantry targets.
- Poor Servicing - A lackluster commitment to weapons maintenance leaves them unable to attack.
- Disheveled - They worry about their messy hair, lowering their firing accuracy.
- Committed - A desire to atone for mistakes they have made lets them move again.
- "Here I go!"
- "I've got it covered!"
Killing a Foe
- "Enemy down!"
- "Enemy spotted!"
- "I see one!"
- "Wha, wha, wha?!" (Panicky)
- "Aw, where's the bang?" (Poor Servicing)
- "Aw... My hair won't sit right." (Disheveled)
- "I'm not giving up!" (Committed)
- "I'm bursting with energy!"
- "I can lift a tank!"
Healed by Ragnaid
- "My hero!"
Rescuing an Ally
- "Medic, over here! Please, hurry!"
After Medic Visit
- "No, Avan! Don't leave me!" (Avan)
- "You're going to be okay, Ali. I swear!" (Aliasse)
- "Anisette, you're stronger than this!" (Anisette)
- "Hang in there, Coleen! Please!" (Coleen)
- "I... I'm fine."
- "If not me then who?"
- "Help... me..."
- "I... I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be the one helping you..."
Revived by Medic
- "Thank you SO much!"
- This version of Cosette is arguably one of the worst Lancers in the game. They can be told apart by the actual version having only one set lock of hair sticking up, and the generally more cheerful attitude and appearance, while the lancer version appears to have just woken up and acts as such.
- While her accuracy stat is similar to her original stats as an engineer, making her the lancer with the greatest accuracy, her potentials may cause frustation - when attacking, if Poor Servicing is triggered, she will not attack, leaving her in danger of being exposed to enemy fire attack. However, like most negative potentials, they are less likely to trigger when Morale is at maximum.
- Her potential "Committed" is a unique potential that behaves similarly to Double Movement, typically learned from Anthem Elites from the Engineer branch of classes and Fencer Elites from the Armored Tech branch of classes (respectively). With Lancers and Mortarers immunity to landmine damage, and the trick to purposely stepping on them to clear more distance traveled and saving AP, she is capable of traveling farther than any other Lancer unit if this potential triggers.
|Core Members||Aliasse | Avan | Cosette | Lavinia | Zeri|
|Scout||Chloe | Helmut | Lotte | Melissa | Nichol | Sigrid|
|Shocktrooper||Anisette | Erik | Franca Martin | Marion | Nahum | Pete|
|Lancer||Coleen | Jugin | Noel | Reiner | Rene | Vario|
|Engineer||Heinz | Magari | Randy | Raymond | Sofia | Vicky|
|Armor Tech||Alexis | Inghild | Jamill | Joachim | Mischlitt | Morris|
|Extras||"Ali" | "Cosette" | "Zeri" | Aisha | Alicia | Alicia (TV) | Edy | Eleanor | Emile | Emilia | Faldio | Homer | Hubert | Isara | Jann | Juliana | Julius | Karl | Largo | Leon | Lynn | Marina | Maximilian | Mintz | Oscar | Ramal | Rosie | Selvaria | Susie | Welkin | Zaka|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.