Private First Class
|Valkyria Chronicles 4|
- Base stats
- HP - 144 (+2.8 HP/level)
- AP - 400
- Accuracy - 12 (+0.7 acc/level)
- Dodge - 0 (+0.5 dodge/level)
- Defense - 0
- Max stats
- HP - 245
- AP - 450
- Accuracy - 47.3
- Dodge - 24.5
- Defense - 3
- Personal potentials
|Immersion Writing||When his HP falls below half, he feels thrill of creative perspective. Accuracy and defense increase|
|Unpopular Author||The only things worse than writer's block is criticism. When his AP falls below half, his defense decreases.|
|Poor Logic||Occasionally decreases anti-tank attack power, though he insists it's all for the sake of war experience.|
|Chasing Inspiration||When he defeats an enemy, he has a chance to be able to take another action.|
|Complete Squad Story: Gambler's Ruin|
|Observation||Sighting multiple enemies at a time increases their accuracy.|
|Artillery Surge||They have a set probability of moderately increasing their anti-personnel and anti-tank attack power.|
|Support Fire||Having an ally nearby increases their defense and accuracy.|
|Arc Calculation||Through intense focus, they are occasionally able to make all shots hit a single point.|
- Connor is a strong anti-personnel Grenadier, as his set of accuracy-boosting potentials compliments his low accuracy and the large blast radius (and thus effective area) of the anti-personnel Hartman-series mortar. With such a large blast area, it allows Connor to work past his low accuracy and unreliable anti-armor firepower and carve out a niche as anti-personnel Grenadier.
- Connor also has a strange situational niche as a grenadier that can follow fellow units through enemy fire and actually work best in such a situation, thanks to his Immersion Writing and Support Fire defense and accuracy boosts. However, this is assuming his defence-reducing Unpopular Author doesn't activate, which makes him somewhat less reliable.
- His final personal potential, an equivalent to the Double Action engineer potential, makes it possible to attack targets many different locations; with high morale, he is able to quickly sweep through large amounts of non-lancer infantry.
- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ago5IuS5NPatApHHFly126uhFMy7DnHW Credited to Guy St. Yriex, AKA Busards. Thank you very much!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.