Private First Class
|Squad Story||Reluctant Solitude|
Ben Smith appears as a Grenadier.
- Base stats
- HP - 160 (+3.5 HP/level)
- AP - 400
- Accuracy - 10 (+0.7 acc/level)
- Dodge - 0 (+0.2 dodge/level)
- Defense - 0
- Max stats
(Level 30 Grenadier Paragon)
- HP - 281
- AP - 450
- Accuracy - 45
- Dodge - 15
- Defense - 3
- Personal potentials
|Ironman||His body can shrug off enemy attacks, increasing his defense.
|No Rest||Taking multiple actions fully restores his AP.
|Cold Intolerance||Cold, snowy weather makes his body stiff, lowering his accuracy.
|Deathseeker||Some part of him longs for the release of death. When his HP falls below half, his defense decreases.
|Flicker of Emotion||When HP falls below half, his anti-tank attack power and defense increase.|
|Replaces "Deathseeker" after completing Reluctant Solitude|
- Battle Potentials
|Observation||Sighting multiple enemies at a time increases their accuracy.
|Nocturnal||Their keen eyes pierce the dark of night, allowing for visibility equal to seeing in daylight.
|Secure Position||When no enemies are around, their accuracy and range are increased.
|Explosive Boost||They have a set probability of increasing the damage dealt by their grenade blasts.|
- He is a blatant reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, and several of his in-game quotes are quotes from or references to Schwarzenegger movies (eg Explosive Boost's "If it bleeds, we can kill it," a legendary quote from Predator).
- No Rest is a very powerful Potential that can trigger any time after the first Stahlschrott is controlled in a turn and restores his AP completely. It is not quite as good as Double Movement since it triggers at the start of his Movement Phase, but this in turn gives the advantage that the player can plan with it in mind rather than just hoping it triggers. He can often move several times further than any other Grenadier in a given turn, particularly if his morale is high. For this he has been called the "Marina Wulfstan of Grenadiers."
- No Rest's quote ("I keep going and going") is a reference to the Energizer Bunny.
- Tied with Riley for highest HP of any Grenadier, excluding the DLC-only playable version of Crymaria Levin.
- Lowest base accuracy of any Grenadier, tied with Crymaria (not that the latter's accuracy really matters given her armament). However, since he has Observation and Secure Position, he tends to have a boost to his accuracy active under most circumstances: with Observation his accuracy is significantly greater than the base accuracy of Riley Miller. It may well be the same +60% accuracy as the "sighting" Potential in VC1, which would raise Stahlschrott's accuracy to 72.
- His character-specific item is spare parts for his artificial limbs (range +20).
- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OnbR4GPQ5URpWKiZgX97398QnPVDRyTM Credited to Guy St. Yriex, AKA Busards. Thank you very much!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.