|Birth Date||c.1918 (Aged 19 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian Army personnel|
|Valkyria Chronicles 3|
- "True strength cannot be achieved without both body and soul!"
- —Annika Alcott, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Annika is a very energetic girl, and she is in Squad 422 because of her tendency to get into fights when she beat a rogue in town senseless.
In her personal fragment, Squad 422 was sent suppress an ex Gallian uprising, Annika was eager to take the battle to the forefront which Gloria took notice to. Eager to prove her worth in battle, the squad was too late to save the village as everyone was dead and only the rebels remained.
After bearing witness to the perils of misguided power, Annika convinced Gloria to take her under her wing and show her how to keep her heart strong so as not to fall prey to the same evils as those perpetrated by the ex-Gallian Army resistance.
- "An active girl who loves training herself physically and aims to hone her abilities in Nameless."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
When Annika was a little girl, she witnessed a soldier saving her village and immediately knew she wanted to grow up to be strong like him. One day, she was being hassled by some hooligans and accidentally caused severe injuries to them while defending herself. She was arrested and assigned to Nameless as punishment. Annika didn't consider her assignment to be a punishment, however, as she relished the thought of facing strong opponents on the battlefield.
Annika posses remarkable physical prowess, and is surprisingly strong for a girl of her size. Her special moves include the elbow strike and low kick. Annika wants to improve her fighting skills even more, but she has trouble finding partners for groundwork techniques - in other words, willing partners who don't fear her grappling techniques. Though cheerful and lively, Annika is quite gullible and tends to trust people too much. Another problem Annika has is that she takes people a little too seriously sometimes, and can get into a big fight over a little joke. Once in Nameless, Annika chose Gloria as her master, hoping to learn how to train her soul as well as her body.
After Nameless was disbanded, Annika finally got to start the training quest she had always dreamed of, which would take her all over the world. Annika maintains her master/apprentice relationship with Gloria, and regularly writes letters to her to report on her progress.
- Respectful Eye - Evasion may be boosted when Annika in near units with whom she shares a good affinity.
- Veggie Maniac - Anti-personnel and anti-armor damage receive a boost if on dirt, grass, or sandy terrain.
- Miscalculation - Hastiness may cause decreased accuracy when entering Aim Mode.
- Reckless Charge - When taking interception fire, evasion may be lowered.
- True Strength - Defense and evasion may be boosted when taking interception fire. Replaces Reckless Charge after completing the Extra Chapter Walking a Steep Path with Unsullied Fist.
In Valkyria Chronicles 3, all characters share the same set of battle potentials for each and every unit classes. For the list of battle potentials, see Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles 3.
Killing a foe
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
Revived by Medic
 - Page where I found preferred classes
- Annika's grounds for becoming a part of Nameless was committing a crime: assault; caused excessive harm to her opponent while defending herself.
- In Project X Zone, she has a small mention by Kurt as being the only person in Nameless who would join a martial arts unit.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found