|Birth Date||c.1920 (Aged 17 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian Army personnel|
|Valkyria Chronicles 3|
- "If you die, I will cry."
- —Amy Apple, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Amy needed money to help her artist father keep chasing his dream and she was tricked into Nameless with the promise of a good amount of money.
- "A mindful girl who can't help but look after useless men like her father."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
Amy grew up taking care of her father, who was an irresponsible sort prone to getting himself into debt. Amy is quite tough and likes taking care of others, and has never felt sorry for herself despite her unfortunate childhood. When Amy found out that there was more money in being Nameless, she requested a transfer so that she would be able to send more money home to support her family. Gloria thinks the other girls could learn a thing or two from Amy, and even goes so far as to say that Amy would make the ideal wife. Amy can't help herself when it comes to taking care of those who refuse to take care of themselves, and feels particularly drawn to Deit because of the way he reminds her of her father. Amy is 149 centimeters tall, but feels insecure about her height and always states it as 150 centimeters.
After Nameless was disbanded, Amy attempted to stay with Deit but was left behind when he departed on his journey. Amy was instead able to land a steady job through Gloria's connections, but feels unsatisfied with the simple and routine lifestyle.
- Responsibility - Accuracy may be raised when Amy is nearby units with whom she shares a good affinity.
- Small Stature - When taking interception fire, evasion may be boosted.
- Lonesome - Acting with no other allied units nearby may result in lowered evasion.
- Vestige of Her Father - When Amy is near Deit accuracy and evasion may be boosted. Obtained after completing the Extra Chapter Bonds.
In Valkyria Chronicles 3, all characters share the same set of battle potentials for each and every unit classes. For the list of battle potentials, see Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles 3.
- う、 それ！
Killing a foe
- お父さんに会いたいな。。。 (Lonely)
- うふふ。。。 当りませんよ！ (Shorty)
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
- 衛生兵さん！ ここです！
Revived by Medic
- Amy's grounds for Namelessness was of her own request for a transfer from the Gallian Militia to Nameless (for greater financial rewards).