|Birth Date||c.1918 (Aged 19 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian militiaman (former)|
|Japanese||Mariko Tonomura (VC1)|
Mai Todo (VC3)
- "I'm just getting started!"
- —Aika Thompson, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Aika Thompson (アイカ・トンプソン Aika Tonpuson?) is a seventeen year old be-goggled adventurer and sidekick of Vyse Inglebard who appears in the original Skies of Arcadia videogame. She joined the Gallian militia with Vyse and was assigned to Squad 7 as a scout.
Childhood friend and co-conspirator with Vyse, she came with him from a far-off land, half for adventure and half to keep him in line. Adversity only makes her stronger as she turns any problem around to resolution. The only two things that can stop this vibrant girl are ghosts and roaches.
She left Gallia for places unknown on a new adventure for untold treasures, with the new comrades she'd found in Squad 7 there at her side.
Aika hails from a distant land, and has traveled much of the world with Vyse. She has known Vyse since childhood, and can't help but stick her nose into his business all the time. The more Aika feels like she is trapped in a corner, the stronger she seems to be. She is a bright and cheerful girl, but is scared of ghosts and bugs. Eventually, Aika left Gallia along with the new friends she had made, in search of new adventures and treasure.
Expanded Biography (VC3)
- "A tenacious young woman who has been friends with Vyse since childhood."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
Aika is a member of Squad 7 who came to Gallia with Vyse. She is straight-forward and lively, to say the least. Despite all of her strengths and various positive qualities, Aika is terrified of ghosts and cockroaches. Though most people find her tomboyish braids quite charming, few know how beautiful and feminine she actually looks when she lets her hair down.
- HP - 195
- Accuracy - 22
- Evasion - 15
- AP - 800
- Defense - 0
- HP - 329
- Accuracy - 33.3
- Evasion - 57.2
- AP - 900
- Defense - 3
|Pollen Allergy||Heavy pollen allergies mean a steady drain in HP when standing near too much plant life.
|Good Buddy||Being around close friends makes even the battlefield a little cheerier, boosting attack power.
|Runner's High||Having less than half-full AP brings them an adrenalin rush that leads to increased defense.
|N/A||This character has no fourth potential.|
|Stealth||Defenses are strengthened when in hiding.
|Nocturnal||Their keen eyes pierce the dark of night, allowing for visibility equal to that in the middle of day.
|Resist Crossfire||Damage taken from enemy interception fire is lessened.
|Double Movement||They have a chance of being able to move twice consecutively.|
- "No problem, boss."
- "Right, here I go."
- "Bang bang baby!"
- "It's over!"
Killing a Foe
- "I see one!"
- "Enemy spotted."
- "I'm with you!"
- "Bang bang baby!"
- "Leave it to me!"
- "I'm with you, Vyse baby!" (Vyse)
- "I'm with you, Yoko baby!" (Yoko)
- "I'm with you, Dal baby!" (Dallas)
- "Ahhchoo... Unnh." (Pollen Allergy)
- "Come on baby! It's you and me here." (Good Buddy)
- "We're just gettin' warmed up!" (Runner's High)
- "Stealth is what I do, baby!" (Stealth)
- "I ain't scared of the dark! ...Just ghosts." (Nocturnal)
- "You think that's enough to stop me?" (Resist crossfire)
- "Alright! One more time!" (Double Movement)
Healed by Ragnaid
- "Thanks, babe."
Rescuing an Ally
After Medic Visit
- "If you die on me, then I'm taking all your treasure!"
- "You! Medic! Over here! Quick!"
- "Vyse baby! Stay Strong!" (Vyse)
- "Yoko! This ain't how it ends!" (Yoko)
- "Dallas! I won't let you die!" (Dallas)
- "This is getting... hairy."
- "I'm fine. Really."
- "... Vyse..."
- "I can't... leave you, Vyse... Wonder if I'll... be a... ghost."
Enter Squad 7
- "Hey there, I'm Aika Thompson. I'll try my best. Sound good, Welkin?"
Exit Squad 7
- "What, it's over already? Well, that's fine. If you need me though, call me, kay?"
- Aika is originally from the video game Skies of Arcadia. Like Vyse, she is one of the few characters to lack a fourth potential.
- Nocturnal is actually an extremely powerful ability in night missions, as in such missions (8a, 9, 10a and Largo's report) the sight range is normally restricted to 300: soldiers with this ability have unlimited sight range as they would in a daytime mission.
|Officers||Alicia | Eleanor | Isara | Largo | Rosie | Welkin | Zaka|
|Scout||Aika | Cherry | Freesia | Hermes | Juno | Melville | Montley | Nancy | Noce | Ramona | Susie | Ted | Wavy|
|Shocktrooper||Aisha | Alex | Coby | Dorothy | Edy | Hannes | Jane | Kevin | Mica | Nina | Salinas | Vyse | Wendy|
|Lancer||Elysse | Hector | Jann | Nils | Rosina | Theold | Walter | Yoko|
|Engineer||Claudia | Dallas | Herbert | Homer | Karl | Nadine | Ramsey|
|Sniper||Catherine | Cezary | Marina | Oscar|
|Tech Support||Hans | Kreis | Leon | Medic|
|Tank||Edelweiss | Shamrock|
|Hidden||Audrey | Emile | Knute | Lynn | Musaad|